Free off-peak transportation on the RTL network offered by the Ville de Brossard to its citizens age 65 and over
Brossard seniors, age 65 and over, are now eligible for free travel on Longueuil (RTL) buses during off-peak hours
Here's how you can get the new Accès 65 HORS POINTE
bus pass allowing you to travel for free during off-peak hours:
1. Get the registered OPUS photo card.
If you already have the registered OPUS photo card, go to step 2
- Go to the RTL Information Booth located at Brossard city hall (2001, boulevard de Rome), between 8:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. and between 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.:
- From December 12 to 14, 2018
- From December 17 to 21, 2018
- On January 3 and 4, 2019
- You may also go, at any time during opening hours, to the ticket offices at the Longueuil Terminus, 120, place Charles-Le Moyne, in Longueuil – every day between 5:30 a.m. to midnight – or at the Downtown (Montreal) Terminus, 1000, rue de la Gauchetière Ouest, in Montreal – Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. You must have in hand the application form for the OPUS photo card, duly completed, available on site or online by clicking here.
- Present a valid photo ID (driver's licence or health insurance card).
- Pay the sum of $15.00 (cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac only). IMPORTANT: If you get the OPUS card at city hall, you must pay the sum of $15.00 in cash only.
2. Get the Accès 65 HORS POINTE pass
- Go to the RTL information booth at the Brossard city hall (see schedule in step 1 above), or to the Longueuil or Downtown Montreal Terminus.
- Have in hand:
- Your registered OPUS photo card;
- The eligibility application form duly completed, available on-site.
- A valid photo ID (driver's licence or health insurance card).
- A proof of residence (tax account, telephone bill, etc.).
- On the spot, ask for the RTL Accès 65 HORS POINTE pass. The pass will be loaded into your OPUS card.
You can use this new pass during off-peak hours, i.e. from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 6:30 p.m. to the end of service on weekdays, as well as on weekends and holidays.
Your Accès 65 HORS POINTE program pass must be renewed every six months by going to one of the points of service mentioned above.