Brossard-sur-le-parc Residential Project
The Brossard-sur-le-parc project is located in the buildable section of the former Brossard golf course, where the Grand parc urbain will also be developed.
- Approximately 520 dwellings
- Single detached dwellings, contiguous and multifamily dwellings
- Height from 2½ to 4 stories
- Construction of five local streets
- Trails, sidewalks and bicycle parking spaces
- White or green roofs for flat roofs
- Recharging stations for electric vehicles
- Tree planting
- Community gardens
Map of real estate projects in the C section (Available in French - click to enlarge)
- Snow removal: February 2019
- cutting: February - March 2019
- Installation of municipal infrastructures: Spring 2019
Follow the project’s progress in the Urban Infrastructures section | C section - TOD Quartier, of the Info-Travaux page on our web site.
The timetable is presented as a guide and is subject to change due to weather conditions or unforeseen events encountered during the work.
Comments, Suggestions and Questions
Do you have a comment, a suggestion or a question about this project? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.