Work to widen Grande Allée is planned for summer 2018 through fall 2019. The project is being carried out jointly with Ville de Longueuil.
- Between rue Baudelaire and Highway 30
- Three lanes in each direction, central median
- Reserved lanes for public transit (RTL)
- Bidirectional bicycle path (Brossard side)
- Sidewalks on both sides
- Lighting and traffic lights
- Renaturalization of Daigneault Creek
Map of municipal projects in the C section (Available in French - click to enlarge)
- Start of works: summer 2018 (waiting for government authorization)
- Paving and curbs, Brossard side: 2018
- Paving and curbs, Saint Hubert side: 2019
- Bicycle paths and sidewalks: fall 2018 - fall 2019
- End of works: fall 2019
The timetable is presented as a guide and is subject to change due to weather conditions or unforeseen events encountered during the work.
Follow the project’s progress in the Urban Infrastructures section | C section - TOD Quartier, of the Info-Travaux page on our website.
Comments, suggestions and questions
Do you have a comment, a suggestion or a question about this project? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.