How do you register for A Ville de Brossard activity?
Signing up for a B-CITI recreation Account is required in order to access most activities, services and programs offered by the City of Brossard or organizations recognized by it. What’s more, it provides free or discounted access to many activities.
For more information: click here
How do I know if your card has expired?
To find out if your subscriptions have expired, please click on the blue circle at the top right of your card. The expiry dates of your subscriptions.
A Time-Saver for Busy Families
Thanks to B-CITI, you no longer need to visit City Hall in person at inconvenient times or wait in long lines to sign up your child for day camp. Starting now, residents will be able to save time thanks to this new technology.
B-CITI offers a number of online services to Brossard residents as well as some exclusive benefits.
If you have signed up for B-CITI, you can:
- renew and pay for your recreation and library pass
- pay day camp registration fees for your children
- purchase a parking permit
- report a problem by submitting a form and including photos with it
- receive automated notifications issued by the City in the event of an emergency
- share your opinion through surveys and consultations
- modify personal information in your file (change of address or telephone number)