The general public can attend these municipal council meetings and ask questions during the question period. The meetings can also be viewed live via the Internet.
Supporting documents are available as of 1 p.m. the day of the meeting. Agendas and meeting minutes are considered working documents and may change during the meeting. Click here
for all the documentation and information about the next municipal council (in French).
PROCEDURE FOR QUESTION PERIOD AT MUNICIPAL COUNCIL MEETINGS
PRIOR REGISTRATION TO INTERVENE IS REQUIRED:
- Any person wishing to intervene during the question period must register in advance.
- The question period begins immediately after the adoption of the agenda and lasts for 30 minutes.
- The Chairperson calls on intervenors in the order of their registration.
- Every intervenor must mention the name of the organization that he or she represents, if applicable. He or she is not obliged to provide his or her contact information when speaking, since it has already been entered in the register.
- The time allocated to each person is proportional to the number of people registered.
- Each person may make only a single intervention, which may touch on several subjects if these have been recorded in the register of questions.
- When? Before the meeting, from 6:55 to 7:25 p.m.;
- Where? At the entrance to the Council chamber;
- Provide your contact information;
- Specify the question(s) or questions that your intervention concerns;
- Specify the organization you are representing (if any).