All municipal organizations must publish on the Internet and keep up-to-date a list of all contracts concluded that involve an expenditure of at least $25,000. This list must include the following information:
- The object of the contract;
- The mode of award of the contract (since January 1, 2019);
- The estimated price of the contract established by the municipal organization (for contracts of $100,000 or more);
- The name of the person to whom the contract was awarded;
- The price of the contract at the time of award and, if the contract includes option(s) for renewal, the total amount of the anticipated expenditure taking into account all the contract renewal options;
- The total amount of the expenditure actually made.
In the case of contracts awarded after a request for tenders, the list must also include:
- The names of the bidders;
- The amounts of the bids;
- The identification of bids lower than those accepted that were deemed non-compliant. In the case of contracts concluded over-the-counter by mutual agreement, the list must also indicate the provision of the Act under which the contract was awarded without a request for tenders.
The information contained in this list about each contract must remain published for a minimum of three years from the date of publication of the total amount of the expenditure actually made under the contract.
Hyperlink: Système électronique d'appels d'offres (SEAO)