Work to widen Grande Allée is planned for summer 2018 through fall 2019. The project is being carried out jointly with Ville de Longueuil.
- Between rue Baudelaire and Highway 30
- Three lanes in each direction, central median
- Reserved lanes for public transit (RTL)
- Bidirectional bicycle path (Brossard side)
- Sidewalks on both sides
- Lighting and traffic lights
- Renaturalization of Daigneault Creek
Map of municipal projects in the C section (Available in French - click to enlarge)
PHASE 1 POSTPONED TO THE FALL
Please note that Phase 1 of roadwork on Boulevard Grande Allée (from Rue Du Chardonneret to Highway 30) did not start on September 10 as expected. We are waiting for an authorization from Québec’s ministère des Transports, de la Mobilité durable et de l'Électrification des transports (MTMDET). Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this change. We will keep you informed about the revised Phase 1 dates. In the meantime, Phase 2 of the work (from Baudelaire to Chevrier) began on September 14.
- Start of works: summer 2018 (September 10)
- Construction of the span, Brossard side: 2018-2019
- Construction of the span, Longueuil side (Saint-Hubert): 2019
- Bicycle paths and sidewalks: fall 2018 - fall 2019
- End of works: fall 2019
The timetable is presented as a guide and is subject to change due to weather conditions or unforeseen events encountered during the work.
Follow the project’s progress in the Urban Infrastructures section | C section - TOD Quartier, of the Info-Travaux page on our web site.
Comments, Suggestions and Questions
Do you have a comment, a suggestion or a question about this project? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.