The official Brossard coat of arms was created by the Canadian College of Arms and presented to the City in 1958, upon its founding. It is described as follows:
“Gules, a Cross Or, charged with a square Gules, itself charged with a fleur de lis Or, cantoned with two arrows Argent at 1 and 4 and two towers masoned Sable, with windows Gules, at 2 and 3. The escutcheon is surmounted by a mural crown Or and wreathed by two branches of sugar maple leaves, tied Gules, above a scroll Or.”
Brossard’s coat of arms symbolizes its past, present and future.
For more information about the coat of arms, please contact the Communications Department at 450-923-6311.